Door and Hardware Training for Architects
Build your knowledge about various aspects of doors, hardware and architectural openings and earn ConED hours with training from Total Opening Consultants.
We offer a variety of presentations, including our very popular introductory course, Door Hardware: Specifications and Product Types.
In this one-hour presentation, your team will learn about:
- Producing accurate hardware schedules
- Door handing, including reverse handing
- Lever set, door closer and exit device styles and features
- Fire-rated and Temperature rise-rated openings
- OBC requirements for barrier-free washroom doors
- Electrified hardware and security devices
Training is available for online or in-person delivery* and contribute to OAA’s ConED requirements.
Please complete our contact form or e-mail email@example.com to request a session.
*In-person opportunities may be limited by geography and avaialability